You entrust us with your personal and financial information, and we take that trust very seriously. It is our policy to protect the privacy of all non-public personal information we collect, including information about you.
We collect, maintain and disclose your personal information to help us provide or recommend services to you. The information we collect includes:
- financial and personal information about you, as is necessary to facilitate the financial planning process;
- financial and personal information relating to the services we render to you; and
- financial and personal information that you authorize us to collect from companies who provide services to you, your investments, your financial history and your credit history.
It is our policy not to share your personal, non-public information with anyone who is not affiliated with us; however, we may share your information with:
- other third-party service providers that perform services on our behalf;
- other third-party service providers that perform or recommend services on your behalf, upon your approval; and
- other parties as required by law.
In addition, we have adopted internal procedures and policies reasonably designed to protect your personal or confidential information. Under those procedures, we restrict access to your non-public personal and financial information to those employees and certain service providers who need to know that information for us to provide or recommend services to you. We maintain physical, electronic and procedural safeguards that comply with state and federal standards, as applicable, to guard your non-public personal information.
We deliver our Privacy Notice to each of our clients initially upon establishing a client relationship and annually thereafter for the duration of the client relationship. For purposes of our Privacy Notice, a “client relationship” means a continuing relationship with the client. We believe it is important that you understand our uses of the information we gather from you and on your behalf.